Sadly after 25 hours no one has got the first question right in my previous competition. You can still enter the original competition it if you like.
The four questions in my new completion are below the rules (at the bottom of this post).
The questions for my new competition are easy to answer … but will your answers be right?
Remember to include the question with each answer when you email your answer to Alan. Don’t post any answers here.
Remember the questions are below the rules!
- Email your answers one at a time (anytime after the questions have a link above) to me using my Contact page.
- You must start with question 1 and answer each question in order. i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6.
- You cannot try the next question until Alan confirms you have got your current question right (starting with question 1).
- You must include the question with your answer (copy and paste the question).
- Alan’s answers are final (unless you can prove him wrong).
- There is not a prize (only bragging rights and a certificate). Daud and Fiona have generously provided a picture of a chocolate fish with a bite out of the end if you would like one :).
- No cheating from the Internet.
- Don’t post any answers here.
Good luck- the answers are not obvious to most people.
Here are the questions:
Q1. First Question:
You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What
position are you in?
Q2. Second Question:
If you overtake the last person, then you are, ?
Q3. Third Question:
Very tricky! Note: This must be done in your head only.
Do NOT use paper and pencil.If you do,it no longer count as IQ test.
How many nines(9) are between 1 and 100 ?
Q4. Fourth Question:
Mary’s father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono.
What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Please don’t put your answers in this blog.